Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Card Concept #26 {Happy One Year Anniversary!}

One year of challenges already! Wow! Where has the time gone! Thank you to everyone who joins us to play along each week and thank you to our past designers, who inspired us with their wonderful creations!


This week we are hoping this picture inspires you to celebrate our One Year Anniversary with us! Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!

The styles are explained HERE.

The designers have entered their cards below and they have explained the style they used and the way they were inspired...

[Andrea800.jpg]

This month we are focusing on Shabby/Chic Cards and I am excited to have Andrea Ewen joining us!!! Andrea creates the most beautiful cards and I was absolutely delighted that she agreed to Guest with us for January! Welcome Andrea! Isn't her card absolutely lovely!

Shabby Chic Guest Designer

Clean & Simple

Kristie Goulet
I was inspired by the flowers, colors and the stripes in the table cloth. 

Tracey McNeely
I was inspired by the delicate pink roses and elegant overall feel of the inspiration photo.

Clean & Graphic

Cindy Lovell
 I was inspired by the colors of the photo

My design was inspired by the angle of the lid on the box (top left corner) & the deep rich pinks within the roses.

Clean & Layered

Kerin Sylvester

I was inspired by the bouquet and soft pink colors of the inspiration photo.

Laurie Schmidt

The beautiful soft colors inspired me, I love the bit of blue in the photo!


Shabby Chic

Narelle Farrugia 
I love the softness of the pinks in the bouquet of flowers so I have used them on my card.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
This week, I was inspired by the colors and theme from our beautiful inspiration photo!

Freestyle Collage

Laura Jane
I was inspired by the pinstripes and feminine colors. 

Lea Lawson
I was inspired by the colors {which are some of my faves} & the beautiful flowers.


Classy & Elegant

Angela Maine
Everything in the picture is inspiring including shape of package.

I was inspired by the beautiful flowers and stripes.

Mixed Media
Yoonsun Hur
 I couldn't resist using watercolours when I saw the beautiful flowers.

Julie Gearinger
I was inspired by the gorgeous flowers and colors :-) 

Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, January 19th at Noon (PST).


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration photo and stunning DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Love to play along when I get the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Card Concept! Beautiful array of samples from the Design Team! Just linked up my CAS anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely inspiration photo, the DT's projects are fabulous!! Would love to join in to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards from the Design Team. Happy anniversary and looking forward to see more of your lovely and inspirational cards in future.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary, such a lovely photo inspiration! Fabulous DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your DT cards are really extraordinary this time!! Thank you for all your hard work and time commitment! Happy Anniversary and many more!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful cards from the DT here! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome DT inspiration! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful inspiration! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! I've missed the deadline because I forgot to link it! I had to make a card for your challenge though because I loved the beautiful photo inspiration and because Happy Anniversary! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great photos of the wedding anniversary. You can choose more designs of Anniversary Wedding cards....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah!! One of the most romantic things which a married couple can do is that they can celebrate their vow renewal. It is an awesome way to express love for each other. And I really appreciate your love and wishing you a happy life.

    ReplyDelete